Heating Repair Service
Living in Florida all-year-round can make us forget how cold it can actually get during the wintertime. If your Florida home or office needs a heating repair, maintenance or installation, don’t wait until the cooler months blow in to get it done. Contact Cool Your Air today to have one of our licensed, bonded and insured HVAC techs come to your property. We are a family-owned business that operates locally in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach. Anytime you need to have your electric or gas heater repaired, give us a call!
Heating Unit Installation
One of the great services offered by Cool Your Air is our heating installation service. If you’re looking to have your gas or electric heater switched out for a newer model, no problem. We can even assist you with transferring your unit from a gas unit to electric system, or vice versa. Interested in saving money? Then allow us to help you find an Energy Star heating unit that will lower your monthly energy bills. Plus, you could be eligible for the $1,500 tax credit for making energy efficient renovations to your home. This credit is a part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. If you need help with determining which new heating system you should purchase, we would be grateful to give you advice.
Emergency Heating Repair
Anytime you need to have your heating system repaired or replaced, the HVAC techs at our company will answer your call. Commercial and residential services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no additional charge. Simply give us a ring and we will dispatch a highly qualified heating repair technician to your property. You will find that we work quickly and efficiently, allowing you to get working heat in your home or office promptly. Keep your home nice and cozy during cool nights with our reputable service.
Heating Unit Maintenance
Having your heating system inspected and maintenance regularly can help to keep it working properly. It can also allow your unit to last a lot longer with fewer breakdowns. Over time, this will help you to save money from needing heating system repairs and replacements.
Common Reasons for Heating Unit Faultiness
Determining the problem with your heating system can only be done by having a qualified HVAC tech come to look at it, but it doesn’t hurt to know the common reasons for why heating systems stop working as they should. Here are a couple of things that could be preventing your unit from working sufficiently:
- The thermostat is malfunctioning or is set at the wrong temperature or mode.
- Your heater is overheating or has poor heating control due to issues with the bearings, fan motors or belt.
- The filters are clogged, preventing proper air flow through your home or office.
- Insufficient maintenance, which could have otherwise prevented unexpected problems.
- Issues with the heating system pilot or ignition control.
Whether you’re looking to have your heating unit repaired or a new one installed, you can rely on the services at Cool Your Air. Give us a call now to get your free estimate!
- Seek professional #HVAC services from us. For expert help: https://t.co/m7wTDC0oUw #CoolYourAir #HVACServices https://t.co/aBUXQUTES9 02:30PM - 29 Dec 2015
- Seek professional #HVAC services from us. For expert help: https://t.co/m7wTDC0oUw #CoolYourAir #HVACServices https://t.co/Dvsv7iw4wa 12:11PM - 29 Dec 2015
- Remember us in #HVAC trouble. Our emergency service is 24/7: https://t.co/m7wTDC0oUw #CoolYourAir #HVACTechnician https://t.co/PyZCLcxxAX 02:30PM - 28 Dec 2015